Tuesday, December 8, 2009

100 Projector Screen Frame Dimension Should I Make My Own Front Projector Screen, Buy A Cheap One Or Paint One On The Wall?

Should I make my own front projector screen, buy a cheap one or paint one on the wall? - 100 projector screen frame dimension

I need a projection screen for my home theater set deticated. I'm building my theater and try to make it as low cost, which can simultaneously make me comfortable and functional. I need a projector screen and I do not want to spend until 2000 or even $ 500 for a screen. I read that you can use your own paper to photo and make a black border around $ 100. I know that I paint a wall with computers goo for a few hundred dollars. My other idea was to buy a favorable image, and the mechanism of cutting and it fram.

What is the best option here and I will do the best for your money? Other suggestions for a good home theater screen at a price so low?

No comments:

Post a Comment