Saturday, December 12, 2009

Write To Anne Marie Mediwake Can Anybody Check My French!?? SVP???!?

Can anybody check my french!?? SVP???!? - write to anne marie mediwake

I prepare my French at the French class next door ...
But I'm not sure whether writing or not writing ..
.. Please can someone check?
I need a little ....
This is Luis 13 .. and really short ..


Louis XIII.
He was born, September 27, 1601 a castle of Fontainebleau.
He became king in 1601. His father, Henry Four East.
He cons his simple conflict known as Marie de Medici.
If you are Australian Anne-Marie.
He is the father, called the King Louis 14 Sun.
He died May 14, 1643.
It is instead a couple of cognac.


That is all. Can someone check my ..?!?! Grammar
And if you know, Louis 13 .. Want to add even more ..?

I appreicate your help a lot ... Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment