Friday, January 22, 2010

Can Shower Curtains Harm Cats Is Food Mold Dangerous During Pregnancy?

Is food mold dangerous during pregnancy? - can shower curtains harm cats

I have an old lunch box under my car and had diffuse pan-green / yellow everywhere. I believe that there a long time and wondered if the breath that may harm my baby? I refused. That do not stink the car or something that has not noticed ... cleaned up my car.
I know that black mold can be dangerous during pregnancy ... but the food is moldy?
What is the mold that forms on the shower curtain? I must be replaced.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have asthma, or if you are allergic to molds, may have been ill and more susceptible to disease, then the opposite, but it does nothing. Good eating only serious, antibiotics are of mold, and most of them would be during pregnancy and even mold in foods is not as powerful as an antibiotic pill.

Anonymous said...

Not possible. If included, it would be harmful. Simply Food moldy in the car, if not, it is not dangerous. As for the mold on the shower curtain, soap scum in general, and those things are not really that dangerous, but it is unhealthy. Always a good idea to keep clean and if necessary renewed.

Post a Comment