Saturday, January 16, 2010

Obsessive Eating Disorder Is It Possible To Have OCD Before An Eating Disorder And So It Leads To One?

Is it possible to have OCD before an eating disorder and so it leads to one? - obsessive eating disorder

I read in a variety of symptoms and information in both the OCD and anorexia and other eating disorders and all sides say, of course, erectile dysfunction, can be obtained, depression and obsessive-compulsive disorder. Which comes first, it is a possibility of an eating disorder, such as with the disorder, or OCD, and can then do the opposite? You see, I am their obsession with food. Obsessive OCD means that they can not control the thoughts, even if you do not believe that it can not be stopped and that my problem is with the food. I do not know when it started, but I can not get out. I think things are high in calories and I eat this if I work harder, etc. etc. So, what can not be obsessed with these ideas lead to ED, or generally a first edition have only a little confused about how they are interconnected.

2 comments:

Erin C said...

Its possible that both of the same issue. I think that OCD is primarily because they believe that their genetics. However, the symptoms such as anorexia and not OCD. I ask you to consult a doctor.

Robin L said...

It can not in any way.

Post a Comment