Sunday, January 17, 2010

Legal Malpractice Attorneys Is This Legal Malpractice?

Is this legal malpractice? - legal malpractice attorneys

Her divorce lawyer lost my case I was not with the sentence for which consulted another lawyer and family for an evaluation of my case with my lawyer for a divorce happy. When they called me told me that the strategy was from my lawyer very poor, and he has a lot of stupid decisions in my case, for example ... live in a state of equitable distribution, he said he would be the assets 50/50, research that is not enough to share in my case, I left my ex violated court orders that have been taken several assumed no property outside of the house signed, (Yugoslavia my name on the tax saving for a joint declaration which would have paid if presented separately). I was told by another lawyer, my lawyer has to divorce, a claim against my ex back to my central file, but my lawyer divorce lawyer in accordance with the first of which should keep the money of taxpayers, because he believed that ( without proof), which was used to pay the costs of financial ... I would like to continue an attorney for legal misconduct by my attorney because I think I threw my divorce?

4 comments:

monkeyal... said...

Sounds like he was lazy and try to get as much money from you as possible. u should have a good lawyer, who fought tooth and nail have set for you

Mary said...

No attorneys in numerous cases of liability, so you have to find one that works and have reviewed your case. The burden of proof in general, 1), but also for legal malpractice, the underlying cause would have won, and 2) has suffered substantial damage as a direct result. Good luck!

divot said...

Have you got your first lawyer unlimited resources, he or she might have to do the work without boundaries? How do you pay for that lawyer? You still owe them money? Do you agree and pay for the lawyer to hire PI "enough research?" (Lawyers are entitled, as a rule not to private investigators can.) Description of your many questions unanswered.

Most legal work is an indictment of the analysis. Prior to the decision of his first attorney acted unethically, you want a realistic estimate of the amount of work that would cost you and whether you can afford to get mentioned.

Truthsee... said...

It is not enough for medical malpractice. No one can happily in a divorce. If you feel very strongly about it, you can call the State Bar of the State and a complaint against him, which should be investigated.

You can also force to make him the restitution to them, and a fund to keep the payment of lawyers for the state. In other words, if they believe that is indeed the same.

It seems it is not enough to be as frivolous, but it is close. Bar investigates what reaches the same level of abuse. In addition, cost you nothing. A lawyer for malpractice if they are to take over the case, starting at 10,000 U.S. dollars.

Post a Comment