Thursday, January 14, 2010

Setting Up An Access Database General Help On Setting Up An Access Database?

General help on setting up an access database? - setting up an access database

I have to do a page on California Attractions and things - I want to convert the site around the country .. I know there are one million other travel sites, but Google Adsense has been great with sending checks every month, I will see ..

I currently use a different method to my db, but I played with the access, the other day, and I ...

how it works, all I want to be the best way to know to produce the new PP because it is a complete mess

Basically, I have class, such as museums, culture, doors, etc., etc. Each of these categories, I must say that the sub-category of science museums R-boats, art, history, children

for all records in my entire catigorys phone, Addy, websites, company name, street, postal code, city,

What is the best ay to do?

Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a simple way to do this. If you are susceptible to certain programs, you can create a nice website that is based on open-source implementation (the code is free) solution, such as the Maypole, a complete database driven website All sources can be found here, which runs on an Apache / mod-perl form.

http://search.cpan.org/ ~ teejay/Maypole-2.13/lib/Maypole.pm

If this is of interest to you, but I can honestly say that you're not much of a programmer, the best way to get this application "code" like this one with MySQL, the very high platform database free exit (see www.mysql.com) and rent a good consultant with a proven deployment of database-driven websites.

Nothing less, and will not be able to compete on a small budget.

Post a Comment