Friday, February 19, 2010

Acrylic Vs Polyester Socks Polyester Vs. Acrylic Socks? For Preventing Blisters? While Runninng?

Polyester vs. acrylic socks? for preventing blisters? while runninng? - acrylic vs polyester socks

I used to wear cotton socks, and run cross country, and end up getting blisters, so I bought socks. I have two types of socks, the same brand. Both say they have "moisture management", but one of them, "said pill-resistant" and another said "dumb". And that is what we are made:
Pill-resistant - 84% polyester, 15% stretch nylon, 1% Spandex (they feel lighter and thinner)
"Damping" - 85% acrylic, 14% stretch nylon, 1% Spandex (they are thicker)

Well, I'm wondering how to better prevent moisture and bubbles. are not really "high" socks, like sports in general. they are good enough, or should I buy socksmax cold and everything? (if I have a choice between the two Tho I know which).

1 comment:

Max B said...

If you do not use smart wool socks, it would be better. Check store for sporting goods. They are expensive, but, but it's worth it. Blisters are also with you.

Post a Comment