Friday, February 5, 2010

Converter Of Internet Is There Somewhere On The Internet A Music Converter To Make Music Files Smaller?

Is there somewhere on the internet a music converter to make music files smaller? - converter of internet

I'm for a converter that can make some music lookinf files smaller. I need my cell phone. I have many files that are older than 5 or 6 Mb. I can not someone on my phone because I am only 64 MB.

Thank you very much if you can help me find something like that.
Thank you again.

3 comments:

duchesso... said...

Hi, I work for Phone Sherpa. Our Ringtone Maker help. It loads a file in Notepad, select the part of the song you want and you can direct to your mobile phone. The conversion is done automatically. Hope this helps, Vero. B

razual20... said...

Glasses for a compressor and ensure their compatibility with the phone.

blazing_... said...

http://www.econsultant.com/i-want-freewa ...

You need the converter, which can be found on this site ... they are all free of charge

Post a Comment