Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Swollen Knuckle From Punching Bag Can Damaged Nerves In Your Knuckle Not Be Repaired ?

Can damaged nerves in your knuckle not be repaired ? - swollen knuckle from punching bag

I met her in front of the wall years, I remember that until the swelling in time, but the swelling is gone, and I have none of it.

Years later, I had severe pain and burning pain in my fingers when I say, so that a punching bag to punch or if something was, the light .. Drills

I went to the clinic to be examined by month, and the doctor was very nice and derogatory abrubt''said ID dadmaged nerves in the joint''

and that nothing could be done, be careful and think about it and did training with him, namely: - sand bag if he wanted it.

I am depressed me about this, can someone advise me?

I was also in the ankle before Christmas, twisted ligaments injured ... is very low and I have to pay attention to the road or make bath again ..

in waiting for an MRI on his ankle.

My little finger of his left hand is folded, falls a little because of injuries for years ..... Rail is not straight.

30 now in PTSD and BPD have forthese

1 comment:

That one guy... said...

There are not many out there that can do for the nerves. It is best to put some kind of reliving the pain. Vicodin or gabapentin for nerve damage perfect.

I suggest you take the time for a little more careful in the future. Let your hand to break the walls of the renegades.

Take care.

Post a Comment