Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thickness Of Liquid Discharge After Intercourse Nipple Discharge, Nipple Itcing And A Itchy "band" Around The Nipple--please Help !!?

Nipple discharge, nipple itcing and a itchy "band" around the nipple--please help !!? - thickness of liquid discharge after intercourse

Nurses are so helpful, thank you very much some of you helped me more than my doctor

Please tell me what sounds like my doctor had an ultrasound of the breast and said: "Hopefully, if I do not know - my mother is constantly itching: ((I feel helplessl. .. And there are" thin "under the nipple, but nothig ultrasound.

In addition, a nurse helped me Nice, the problems of women called Sarah, she told me about "smegma", the problem could be curbed with a partner. Do you remember me smegma? I had this thick liquid in my part of the vagina, but the BV and yeast infections and icol said ..

Sighs in a mess ... i sound so dirty ... I cry .... im only happy that theRe is a forum like this to come, you can help us ...... and nobody knows who I am ...

Thank you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment